Business Essential January 2018 Edition
Dear Esteemed Member,
We start the year with a detailed outlook for business in 2018 considering past and recent macroeconomic developments. This edition is, thus, intended to keep you up to date on trends and issues that will impact your business in the course of the year.
NECA and BusinessDay Media Limited are partnering to develop a report on “The Future of Work in Nigeria”. We solicit for your participation in the survey and interview to enrich the report by clicking on the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BusinessDayFutureofWork to complete the survey
We also featured a Guidance Paper from the International Organisation of Employers (IOE) on the “Living Wage” detailing the best approach for companies in determining minimum wage. Our regular columns on Law Report Review / Legal Opinion, Upcoming Meetings of various Expert Committees, General Circulars, etc were not left out.
Have a pleasant reading.
In this Issue:
- Macroeconomics Outlook for Nigeria in 2018
- The Future of Work in Nigeria Report, 2018
- How do you understand the concept of “Living Wage” and its practical implications?
- Law Review/Legal Opinion: The Inspection And Monitoring Of
- Production Companies Law Of Lagos State
- General Circulars: Resurgent Activities Of The Lagos State Water
- Regulatory Commission (LSWRC)
- Judgment of the National Industrial Court: Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Upcoming Meetings of various Expert Committees