An Engineering firm with over 30 years’ existence in Nigeria has a vacancy for the position of General Manager. The facilities are situated in Otto, Ogun State.
Applicants must meet the following Criteria:
- University degree qualified in a Manufacturing/Management and/or Financial discipline or any other related field
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skill
- 8+ years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility.
- Previous experience/strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting/banking practices
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and/or Access) to analyse data and trends. Experience to an ERP software is an advantage
- Previous experience/best practices implementing and using continuous improvement/lean tools such as; ISO9001, Lean Manufacturing, etc. to drive improvement
- Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
The position falls directly under the Managing Director & amp; Deputy Managing Director of the company and is remunerated accordingly.
All CVs must be sent to: email@example.com Please indicate as Subject matter: General Manager Position.